In the beginning of the book The Hobbit by J.R.R.
Tolkien, the main character is Bilbo Baggins who is a hobbit that is offered to
go on a gurney of a life time in the beginning of the book. Sins Bilbo was a
young hobbit he has always wanted to go on advancers, but as he got older he
has forgotten all about what he always wanted to do. Till one day he was
finally offered to go on a heart ranching advancer to help the dwarfs get back
their stolen kingdom by a fears dragon. This advancer was offered by Gandalf
because he thought that he would be suited for this quest but Bilbo refuses to
do the one thing he has always wanted. At this point I predict that he can’t
refuse an offer like this one to do what he wanted most and think he will go
off on the journey to join Gandalf and the dwarfs to help reclaim their home.
The thing that confused me was why he refused to do
something he has always wanted to do, but I think he denied the offer was
because he got to attached to his normal life that he just lost his sense of
imagination, so when the offer came he did not know how to handle such a journey.
The way I can relate to this story and Bilbo Baggins is forgetting
about stuff I really won’t to do. But due to school, football and other activities
because of how time consuming they both are I can forget about what I wont to
do and forget to find time to do anything or remember about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment