Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why I chose the book Catching Fire

The reason I chose the book Catching Fire is that I was very interested in reading it. The reason for this is because I have read the first one and then got a little exited to read the next book in the series because the first book was very interesting to me and grabbed my attention. For me it isn’t often for a book to be able to get my attention the way this book did. The way it got my attention was what was happening in the book of how different factions had to fight. I really like that kind of stuff in a book with action and advancer. I think it just makes the book more enjoyable to read. Plus I’ve seen the movie and generally the book is better than the movie and the movie was pretty good so I have hi hopes for this book .  

No comments:

Post a Comment